After reading our Home and "Pockets" pages, this resource is suggested as your next reading. It provides a basic understanding of the issues involved in defusing the nuclear threat and is divided into the following six sections:
- Why worry about nuclear weapons now? Isn’t the Cold War over?
- How destructive would a failure of nuclear deterrence be?
- How likely is a failure of nuclear deterrence?
- Can we really change?
- How can I discuss such a serious topic without putting people off?
- What about global warming? That effort has a lot of momentum. Shouldn't we put our efforts there instead?